Some interesting visual effects I’ve spotted lately and possibly the singularly best bit of graffiti I’ve seen in ages!
- Yes, a café being refurbed, but loved…
- … the softness of the light and the gently moving shadows
- Not totally blocking out the outside world, but not totally open either
- Really stylish and practical display board
- Easy for others to add, move around etc
- Just because
- Oh okay to analyse.. bright pink, grey sky, Finsbury park….
- (slightly gutted I didn’t juxtapose more to the right – if I’m feeling perfectionisty I might go and resnap this one)
Hair Salon – Cropped Window
- Very eye-catching window black-out/interior light contrast
- Like cropping a photo – very on tone with their ‘award winning’ messaging
- Works on lots of levels .. plays to celebrity culture, wanting to be a star etc
- … also reminds me of looking through a post-box – but that’s more of an aside, for my personal reference